Any organization may apply for the CJA grant program. The principal investigator (PI) must have a demonstrated ability and appropriate training to carry out the research/program project. The PI must maintain control of the project at all times throughout the award period and is responsible for submitting the final reports to CJA. If the proposed project includes providing a service to any individual, the individual/entity providing the service must be appropriately credentialed/accredited.
Once you enter the submission portal, you will be prompted to complete the online application. Once that is complete, you will be prompted to enter a proposal in the following format:
Proposals submitted to CJA should include:
1. Proposal cover sheet
2. Proposal (limited to no more than seven (7) pages [including references]; limited to no more than five (5) pages for Addendums; All in 11 point Times New Roman), formatted as follows:
A. Problem Description
B. Brief Background pertaining to relevant literature
C. Description of research plan/intervention
D. Significance of the proposed project – (Proposal MUST explicitly connect project to CJA mandate referenced above.)
3. Copy of evaluation forms/measures
4. Letters of agreement for all involved agencies/individuals
5. CV/Resume of all involved researchers/service providers
6. Detailed budget, budget narrative, and scope of work. Download an example budget form here.
6a. Maximum project period is ten (10) calendar months (September 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019)